Llorente targets Premier League
Athletic Bilbao striker Fernando Llorente is eyeing a possible move to the Premier League when his contract expires next June after falling out of favour with the Spanish club.
Tottenham, Manchester City and Arsenal have all been linked with the 27-year-old Spain international and he admits a move to England interests him.
Llorente, who has started only one league game this season after turning down a new contract in the close season, told Sky Sports on Wednesday: "I really like the Premier League and I've mentioned on more than one occasion that it's a league which appeals to me a lot.
"You never know. It's one good option in terms of my future but we'll have to wait until the end of the season to see what happens."
The 27-year-old dismissed reports that he had already agreed a move to Serie A leaders Juventus, saying: "I think it's normal that people talk about these things, but ultimately you have to respect the rules.
"I am an Athletic player and, until January 1, I cannot sign with any other team."
At a press conference last week Llorente discussed his decision to leave.
He said Athletic had made him a great offer to renew his contract but he decided to leave after "lies" in the press that he was talking to other clubs led to fans whistling him when he played.
"The press hasn't helped much in terms of renewing my contract. That is one of the things that has caused a bad atmosphere for me on the pitch and that is what has prompted me not to renew," he explained.