Steve may return after 16 years
Irishman Steve Collins is considering a return to the ring after nearly 16 years in retirement.
Collins, a former WBO champion, may fight former four-weight world champion Roy Jones Jr later this year.
Jones, once regarded by many as the world's best boxer, pound for pound, is still fighting at age 44 but has lost seven of his past 14 fights.
The American has told the BBC: "I've spoken to Steve and I said, 'I don't duck or dive nobody,' so it's a very big possibility."
The 48-year-old Collins, a former WBO middleweight and super-middleweight champion, has not fought since 1997 when he retired after failing to secure a fight with Jones.
Collins told a British radio station: "It's a fight Roy Jones needs."
Collins won 36 of his 39 fights. Jones has a 56-8 record.
It was announced in Germany on Wednesday that Yoan Pablo Hernandez had called off his IBF cruiserweight title defence against Eric Fields of the United States after breaking his left hand in sparring.
The Cuba-born champion was scheduled to fight Fields in Berlin on February 2. His handlers said no new date for the fight had been set.